Get Involved with RASASH
Sexual violence affects us all – as individuals, families and communities. We at RASASH believe there are things we can all do to contribute to ending sexual violence.
Here are some ideas:
- Start a conversation with friends and family about sexual violence and the culture that supports it
- Challenge everyday sexism, whether directed at you or at someone else
- Share your experiences of everyday sexism on #everydaysexismhighland
- Speak out against so called rape ‘jokes’
- Look out for others – for example on a night out, in the taxi queue, etc
- Start your own blog or contribute to our Blog or Social Media pages
- Get involved with RASASH – for example by volunteering with us, fundraising for us, making a donation, getting involved in StandUP RASASH, or by helping our campaigning work.
We’d love to hear how you are challenging sexual violence and are happy to talk through and support any ideas you might have – drop us an email and let us know. If you give us your permission, we’ll highlight your plans our news page.